Tuesday, April 13, 2010

An Amazing Thrift Store Find


I'd love to share a cute little item I've come across in my thrifty travels. These aren't vintage fashion related but I hope you won't mind. If I could find a way to wear them, I would. They are that cute! This cute owl duo was found while shopping in West Lafayette with my brother over spring break. I like hanging out with my brother and we tend to have similar shopping styles. And by that I mean we are both really, really slow shoppers. I remember when we were little our parents would get upset because we would take soooo loooong debating what to buy from the toy aisle with the money we had earned. I guess we just really like to think things through. But when I saw these two owls sitting on the shelf...it took me no time at all to throw them in my cart. What can I say, they are two cute little owls! And I got a good deal on them too. I also found an amazing vintage hand-powered crank screwdriver/drill? for my brother. He will probably make fun of me for not knowing what it actually was or what it was called.
I haven't decided if I want to add these to The Jennie Orr Store or keep them for myself. Right now they are doing an excellent job of prettying up my desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment