Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Vintage Matching Duos : A Stockpile of Cute



Filled with community spirit, I recently posted two '50s sundresses with boleros on the Vintage Clothing and Accessories board. I'm posting them here because I want to share two more things in this vein with you.

Let's recap. I recently acquired a lovely selection of vintage dresses from Edna. I'm clever. I call this lot of clothing "The Edna Collection." (Perhaps you saw some of her dresses on The Vintage Bulletin on Monday?)

Well, wouldn't you know it? Edna had a predilection for multiples. Here's another fabulous duo from the '50s---two vintage sundresses with matching short sleeve cardigans.

Thing One:



Thing Two:




These sundresses with their adorable cardigans will be available soon on Lucitebox. The tutti-frutti ombré cotton dresses can be viewed in detail here and here. Let's hear it for clothes horses who stockpile cute dresses! Hip Hip Hooray! YAY, Edna!

No comments:

Post a Comment