Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wanted: Vintage Summer Dress


Summer is a time of excitement and relaxation, a time to just chill! A time for vacation to the beach or even a cruise. If you're like me you wait to the last minute to get the suitcase packed. Then there is the dilemma, "What can I wear?" But of course, my husband would beg to differ looking at my closet!

Here is just a sample of some of the fabulous summer vintage dresses offered on sale at Sydney's Vintage Clothing. The first is a Mexican Ethnic Embroidered Dress with flowers and birds in the embroidery.

Next is a vintage sunshine yellow Vested Gentress Dress with a puppy dog and bird print, sweet!

Last but not least is a red & white polka dot halter mini dress with a bolero jacket. Adorable!

Take a look through all of the vintage dresses offered right now, all on sale, I will combine shipping and we even offer overnight shipping. Beside a woman can't choose just one vintage dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment