Friday, April 16, 2010

Vintage patterns and more vintage patterns, oh my!!

I love vintage patterns. I went to college in Chicago for fashion design and have collected vintage patterns for as long as I can remember. I once thought I would actually sew some of them, but I haven't (sadly). Over the course of the past few months, I've been selling off my vintage pattern collection. I still have quite a few of my patterns listed on auction this week and they'll be ending soon. Here are a few of the patterns that are listed now:

50s Vintage Butterick 6314 Dress Jacket Pattern 32"
Photobucket
50s Vintage Advance 7078 Dress Pattern 30"
Photobucket
50s Vintage Designer Harvey Berin Dress Pattern 35"
Photobucket
I also have many other vintage patterns listed in the sewing section of my shop.

Be sure to mention this post at checkout and I'll give you 10% off your final invoice. This offer is good for anything in my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment